Monday, January 31, 2011

A mind trip

I woke up one morning and thought to myself "what can I do to make me happy today?" That same day, I had a friend ask me about a book I'd read a few years back and that is when I got the idea to start my blog. Not sure how many people really read this blog, but I'm loving writing them and feel even more love for my books and their covers.
Recently I went to Long Beach, CA for a little getaway and a hairshow. I knew I needed to leave the cold to help clear my mind, but on my flight home I had an epiphany! I was reading "codependent no more" on the flight and it really made me want to start my book. I thought a few years ago that I'd write about my dating life because that seemed to entertain may friends and clients, but today I decided I'm going to start from the beginning. I had a great childhood and I love telling people my story. So, flying 30,000 feet in the air, I started to write. It might not make it to the top sellers, but in my mind, it is a top seller! I've been pondering my cover and title for my book. I have a few ideas for the title but once again still stuck on a cover... I guess when it comes to mind, it will be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment