Friday, January 28, 2011

Penguin Classics

I'm a huge fan of google reader and love finding new things and tidbits... One day while browsing google reader I came across the Penguin Classic books and ABSOLUTELY fell in love with their covers. For Christmas I asked for a few of them and will eventually own the entire collection... With covers like this, how could I not?  I've started to read "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott, Siobhan Kilfeather, Vinca Showalter,  and Elaine Showalter. It's a little hard for me to get into and I'm really picky with my books, but I'm going to keep trying! I also received is Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll which is next on my list but I love the covers so much that I thought I'd share before reading them...

No comments:

Post a Comment