Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

"Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen was recommended to me by a friend that knew I had an obsession with book covers. The story and cover are both captivating. It takes you inside the circus life during the great depression, making you love and hate the ways of the show. I found out shortly after reading this book that it is being made into a movie starring Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson. Which, in my opinion, is perfectly fitting!

3 comments:

  1. Mom! I just bought this book this morning!

    Jaymee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally we're back to old Jacob who is sick of living in a home and being treated like a crazy old person, he goes to the circus that was happening across from the home and asks the owner if he could go with them and work as a ticket seller. The owner of the circus is very interested int Jacob because he was actually in the famous circus stampede, and accepts his request.

    ReplyDelete